Flex Fuel : Soup & Save (Taco Tuesday)
Don't shred the chicken!
Use your kitchen shears for this winter time favorite and save yourself some toothpicks.
- 1 white onion, chopped finely
- 1 (16 oz.) can chili beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 1 (1.25 oz). package taco seasoning
- 3 whole skinless, boneless, chicken breasts, thawed or frozen
Combine all the ingredients in a kettle and cook (med) yourself up a pot of soup!
From:The Girl Who ate Everything
Post a Comment