Where Women Write Wednesday: Gaining ground
So, here we are. It's almost the Holiday Season again, in America. Sadly, once again, we've yet to meet our year long writing goals. And to add to what's left of this our one life, all of a sudden, time is more precious than it was years ago! But, know: It's never to late to dream again and what better time than the Holiday Season to focus on some realistic ways to gain some ground on our writing goals. The twelve months of twenty twenty two, are soon to be another past reality and unless we master the craft of daily creating a quiet and peaceable life we will miss this lifetime opportunity to leave a legacy of godliness and honesty.
For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 1 Timothy 2:2
Please find below, ten links, which may help us in clearing clutter and creating an inspired life and legacy of leading quietly, by reading and writing.
- The possibilities of a clutter free writing space
- Clear clutter from your home office
- Live Write Breath free from clutter
- The Write life and the messy desk
- Organized your desk and benefit
- Know Your Productivity Value
- The Minimalist Writer
- Achieve A Clutter Free Work Space
- Clutter Free Inspiring Work Space
- Create an Inspiring Work Space